Last Updated: 10/24/23
Information We Collect
We may collect the following types of information, including personal health information, when you use our website:
1. Personal Health Information: This may include your medical history, symptoms, treatment preferences, and other health-related data that you voluntarily provide through our online forms, chat, or communication with our healthcare professionals.
2. Personal Information: This includes your name, email address, phone number, and other identifying information when you voluntarily provide it, for example, when you contact us through our website.
3. Log Data: We collect information such as your IP address, browser type, device information, access times, and pages visited. This information helps us analyze trends and improve our website's functionality.
How We Use Your Health Information
We use the health information and other collected data for the following purposes:
1. To provide healthcare services and medical advice to you, including online consultations and health assessments.
2. To maintain your health records and ensure accurate, personalized medical care.
3. To improve our website's functionality, content, and user experience.
4. To respond to your inquiries, requests, or questions.
5. To monitor and analyze website usage and trends.
Disclosure of Your Health Information
We may share your health and personal information with third parties only in the following situations:
1. With your explicit consent, especially when sharing health information with healthcare professionals.
2. To comply with legal obligations, including responding to lawful requests from public authorities.
3. To protect our rights, privacy, safety, or property.
4. In connection with a merger, sale, or acquisition of all or a portion of our company.
Security and HIPAA Compliance
We take rigorous measures to protect your health and personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. Our practices comply with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) and other applicable healthcare data protection regulations.
You have the right to:
1. Access, update, or delete your health information.
2. Object to the processing of your health information.
3. Withdraw your consent if we have relied on your consent for the processing of your data.
4. Request a copy of your health records.
To exercise any of these rights or inquire about your health information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Children's Health Privacy
Our website is not intended for individuals under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect or maintain health information from anyone under 18 years old. If you are a parent or guardian and believe we have collected health information from your child, please contact us to request its removal.
Your health and privacy are paramount to Radin Health. We are committed to safeguarding your health information and ensuring your confidential healthcare experience.